Thursday, July 22, 2010

Passwords for dummies

Hi every body, I hope you have been able to come to my blog, I haven't . How frustrating is it ? I have spent the last 45 minutes trying to get in ! Don't tell me I'm the only one, I know you all have done this to. I only have two email accounts ,three with Mags, my primary is with yahoo, and of coarse the Gmail, and Mags Gmail. Of coarse there are assorted passwords, there in lye's the problem . Side note I'm sitting here writing , with a little dribble out of the corner of my mouth, you know when you want to  have a drink or something.I made Mag a juice drink this morning, blueberry's, raspberry's, strawberry's,banana, and papaya, gave it to her, she drank it up no problem,had a little left over, gave myself some in a juice glass. Started trying to write the blog, I didn't think it was that long , but, as I lifted the glass to my lips anticipating that sweet , cool , burst of fruit......... NOTHING, the liquid sat in the bottom of the glass like it was painted on, no movement ! I made it thick but that thick ?Showed Mag she laughed
so I got a spoon ate it like custard, I like to feel the little seeds bursting as I chew my juice.
Now back to get my password; is it me or does anyone else have problems copying the inane words they want you to put into the box , I can't imagine how hard it must be if you dyslexic, which after this I might be along with my oldtimers.
Mag is feeling better every day, as a mater of fact it's amazing what 70% off at Cold Water Creek will do to get a woman out of bed!
I'm sitting here watching Lulu eating Figs off our tree, buts that's another story.........
                                            Love to All      M&M

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear things are going well! Bob, I do not like those inane, jarbled up passwords either!
    Hey, Mag did you buy anything good from Cold Water Creek?
    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish!!!! yes I went to Cold Water Creek with a friend who stayed with me this month and she spent all her money ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh my god, Oh my god this so cheap ! Thanks for your comments. Love Bob & Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you would like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this short video to unveil a shocking secret that might get you your own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete